Matcha Cucumber Lemonade
- 2 Persian cucumbers, chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 2 cups cold water
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup blue agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup ice (plus more for serving)
- In a blender, puree the cucumbers and mint leaves until just chunky.
- In a large pitcher, combine the water, lemon juice, agave and matcha powder. Add the lemon mixture to the puree and blend until very smooth. Return to the pitcher.
- Serve in ice-filled glasses with mint and cucumber garnishes.